Monday, August 15, 2011

#5: In a Perfect World

Within reason, I can create for myself my perfect life. Oh, it will take effort, money, perseverence to accomplish changes, but anything is possible. If I can just figure out what I want my life to be.

Obviously, I'm not going to quit my job. I'm not gettin' any younger, and I'm planning on collecting my retirement in about seven years. But what happens then? And do I just wait seven years to start living my best life? I don't think so!

A few days ago, I started working on changing--a little bit. I decided that I deserve a comfortable, attractive office to work in at home...so I'm making one! Painted the walls "Cherry Blossom" PINK [because I CAN! It's my damned office!], bought a huge, new desk on Craig's List, painted the furniture white , bought cool lamps at Ikia--and I'm sitting here right now typing my blog! Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment