Saturday, August 6, 2011

#1: So...what the hell now?

The other day, I was talking to my friend Sue. She was visiting from San Francisco where she's living now and attending our 40th high school reunion--How the hell did that happen? How did 40 years flash by in the blink of an eye? As we sat on my front porch before the reunion, munching green things from my garden, we got to talking about some pretty important issues--including what we'd been doing with our lives for the past 40 years and what we wanted to do with our lives for the next 40 years (author's note: I did mention in my profile that I am "optimistic.") But I don't know what I want to do! What the hell do I do now?!? Sue said that writing every day has helped her figure out her life, and that I should try it. So here goes...this blog will be for my public writing. If I write anything in private that's fit for public viewing, I'll post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment